I was tagged for this fun little meme by Jaysi, who is such an awesome gal! I have only known her a couple months (through blogging), but it seems like a lot longer. You've got to check out her blog if only to see her adorable boys!
Anyway, random/weird facts about me, eh? Just what you've always wanted to know!:) Hmmm...I know I can come up with a couple...might have to enlist Hubby's help!
- I am very picky about the length of my pants. I don't like my socks to show. Ever. (and I buy cute socks, too! Is that weird?)
- I hate meat with bones in it. I would rather do without than have to pick at a bone.
- I hate raw meat and eggs. More so with the meat. I avoid touching raw meat at all cost! I am paranoid about getting salmonella or food poisoning and am always freaked out about having to cook meat. I tend to overcook it just to make sure it's done. And I use lots of sanitizers and cleaners in the kitchen just to be sure.
- I don't eat anything sea-related. I have no desire. Just the thought of eating seafood makes my stomach turn. It drives my husband crazy because I haven't tried much of it. He tells me I can't not like something I haven't tried. I don't care.
- I chew gum a lot. A whole lot. Some people might call me a gum addict. The weird part? I typically like minty gum. Or even cinnamon. But when I am at all nauseous, I have to have the fruity kind. Seriously, I am telling you, it makes a big difference!
- I like everything to have a home. I like things to be put where they're supposed to go, in the same place. Things may not be spotless or dust-free, but for crying out loud, put it where it goes! My husband and kids are not on board with this idea. It drives me crazy!
- I don't like feet. I could never do a pedicure on someone. EWE! I think they're dirty and I hate it when people touch me with their feet. There is an exception to this rule. Baby feet. I love baby feet.