Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged!


I was tagged for this fun little meme by Jaysi, who is such an awesome gal! I have only known her a couple months (through blogging), but it seems like a lot longer. You've got to check out her blog if only to see her adorable boys!

Anyway, random/weird facts about me, eh? Just what you've always wanted to know!:) Hmmm...I know I can come up with a couple...might have to enlist Hubby's help!

  1. I am very picky about the length of my pants. I don't like my socks to show. Ever. (and I buy cute socks, too! Is that weird?)
  2. I hate meat with bones in it. I would rather do without than have to pick at a bone.
  3. I hate raw meat and eggs. More so with the meat. I avoid touching raw meat at all cost! I am paranoid about getting salmonella or food poisoning and am always freaked out about having to cook meat. I tend to overcook it just to make sure it's done. And I use lots of sanitizers and cleaners in the kitchen just to be sure.
  4. I don't eat anything sea-related. I have no desire. Just the thought of eating seafood makes my stomach turn. It drives my husband crazy because I haven't tried much of it. He tells me I can't not like something I haven't tried. I don't care.
  5. I chew gum a lot. A whole lot. Some people might call me a gum addict. The weird part? I typically like minty gum. Or even cinnamon. But when I am at all nauseous, I have to have the fruity kind. Seriously, I am telling you, it makes a big difference!
  6. I like everything to have a home. I like things to be put where they're supposed to go, in the same place. Things may not be spotless or dust-free, but for crying out loud, put it where it goes! My husband and kids are not on board with this idea. It drives me crazy!
  7. I don't like feet. I could never do a pedicure on someone. EWE! I think they're dirty and I hate it when people touch me with their feet. There is an exception to this rule. Baby feet. I love baby feet.
Now, to tag. I think this one has been going around for a while, so I apologize if you've already had it! I tag Katie, GirlyTwins, Stephanie, Amber, Jocasta, Heather, Jyl.

Jaime Sig

13 comments:

Jocasta said...

Thanks for tagging me - I just love these ones!

I'm not a seafood fan either - even the smell of cooking fish makes me feel ill and I've left a few restaurants half way through because I can't cope with it!

rachael said...

i don't like feet either! well...i don't mind them from afar, but i hate it when they touch me. ewww! i do adore baby feet too though!

Jaysi said...

Ha, Ha...so funny. I feel the same way about raw meat! I hate it!! I don't like feet either. Last night I told Luke I think he is getting too big for me to cut his toe nails...they are starting to gross me out. I do love seafood though.

Thanks for playing along. It is fun to learn more about you! Quirks and all!

Laura said...

I could have written your randoms. I hate eating meat on the bone (never ever ever will). I hate seafood and have never really tried it (and do not need to). I wish everything had a home though...

It's nice to get to know you better and see what we have in common.

Dan and Melissa said...

I always enjoy learning new things about people. Those were some fun and interesting things. Looks like we have some of them in common!

girlytwins said...

Thanks for the tag. I will definitely participate :)

I too have a strange issue with the length of pants and I also don't like meat with bones in it.

Casey's trio said...

I don't like anything seafood either. It doesn't do anything for me!!

angie said...

Jamie,
Stop by my blog ASAP. Important info. for YOU front and center. :)

Congratulations!

angie said...

Oops, Jaime. Not jamie.

Kim said...

I try to avoid raw meat as much as possible. I cooked a turkey last year for Thanksgiving..that was very tramatic!!! lol!

Connie said...

I'm with you... I don't like meat with bones, and if it has veins???? YUCK! And feet are pretty nasty as well.

mommaof4wife2r said...

congrats on the necklace win!!! woot woot!

* TONYA * said...

Okay, we are truly polar opposites LOL.

I'll wear 3/4 pants .. but only wear socks with track pants or workout clothes so don't mind if they show.

Love sushi ... does that count on your ewww at raw?

I cook meat every day.

Seafood is my FAVORITE food ... well almost, but just barely after chocolate.

I hate chewing gum. It hurts my cheeks.

Okay I'm with you on everything having it's place. One of those things I'm extremely obsessed over too. Things must face a certain direction, hang a certain way etc etc.

Feet don't bother me too much. I would give family members a pedicure, but never a stranger.