Ok, so I've gotten a few awards and I have taken them and displayed them, but I never did pass them on. That's what you're supposed to do, right? Pass them on...I best get to it!
The concept of blogging awards does seem kind of strange to me. But, it does make you feel good, I have to admit. And of course I don't want to be ungrateful. Yes, must be gracious! Thank you, thank you, thank you!:)
This first one, I got from Tonya@A Day in my Life. My first ever blog award.
I am supposed to pass this one on to 5 people. I have decided to give this one to some of my family members, most of who are pretty new to the whole blogging scene. Maybe it will help motivate them to write more (hint, hint!):)
- Chelsea is my sister. She is very new to blogging. She has an adorable little family.
- Seasons of Stevensons. Amber is also my sister. Also new to blogging. She is very active and good at most things.
- Michele is my sis-in-law. She has actually been blogging for quite a while and also just started a cooking blog.
- Melissa is my sis-in-law. I posted a while back about her recent foster/adoption.
- Basically Bailey. Katie is my sis-in-law. She also recently started blogging. She has 2 very active little ones that keep her on her toes.
- Candise is my sis-in-law. She is just getting started. She loves soccer.
Next, I got this awesome award from Jyl@mommygossip. I am to pass this on to 5 bloggers that rock!
- Baby Dolls and Soccer Balls. JP's mom is such a hip mama! She is getting ready to have twins very soon!
- Seven Clown Circus. I think she already has every award, but I love her anyway. Angie, you rock! (She was one of my first bloggy friend and taught me about bloglines and things like that!)
- i, wright. She doesn't know me or read my blog, but if you get a chance, go over and check her out. She will have you laughing, I promise!
- The Princess and the Peas. Jocasta is a cool mama. She is so fun and we like to chat on twitter! It's fun to hear her different words for things and I am still waiting to hear her say them in her New Zealand accent!
- The Calender Zoo Review. Stephanie is a bit new to the "stay at home" scene. I think she's doing an awesome job with her little cuties! (And you should see her boys' curls!)
Choose 4 faithful readers of your blog.1 should be someone new or someone far away.
- In Birds Nest. Jaysi is so fun and a genuinely nice person. She has two adorable little boys. (And I think I got them all hooked on Scentsy?:))
- The Craftivist. Arizona is so creative! She is talented in so many areas! You'll definitely want to check out her blog.
- Better Leite Than Never. Jenny seems like such a cool mom. She has the most adorable family and she even gets to go to the Emmys!
- The View From Our House. Laura is a busy mama of 4. Her kids are always all dolled up so cute! We are also state-mates and need to meet up sometime!:) (She was one of my very first bloggy friends!)
- And for my new reader, I'm going to go with Hope Floats... Melissa is quite adventuresome! She just got back from Cancun and she's got some great stories. And girls night with her and her friend? Crazy!
Anyway, no award for you Carissa, just a little shout out because I think you're awesome!:)