Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute


A Jay and Deb Production.

Many of you might already know these gals, but I know I also have readers who don't. I'm talking about the two gals who have formed Mom It Forward. I was friends with Carissa and Jyl way back before they were famous. I was even there when they had their first "girls night out" on twitter. I think there were only 4 of us. That was in September. Now, only a few short months later, these two motivated mamas have created a monster, with hundreds participating!! And not only are they chatting and networking, they are doing service projects. They are hosting giveaways. They have raised money for worthy causes. They are trying to make the world a better place "One mom at a time." I love their slogan "Mom it Forward."
They recently won a big competition and were rewarded with some really nice prizes. Isn't it fitting that they are now hosting a contest of their own? And you really should go enter it. We're talking NICE prizes, like a laptop, a printer and some software. Seriously. Go check it out and say "Hi!" These are two of the nicest, best, down to earth, fun ladies around. They love to chat, too!

7 comments:

Deb said...

oh i am glad you did this! i got their email after i had already posted my tribute. i'll help you spread the word.

Sera said...

I'm stopping by from Tuesday's Tribute. You have such a cute little family!

Halftime Lessons said...

OH YEAH.
I love me some Carissa and Jyl.

Mom it Forward is just the most fantastic idea, and continues to do great things...

Way to shine your light on something awesome.

Jay

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Jaime.... you rock!!!!!! Thx for the mention. We love you back XOXOXOXO.

jyl

girlytwins said...

I will have to check this out :)

Tracy said...

how wonderful to have such friends - and probably be such a friend.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

ooh, can't wait to check it out!