Monday, May 26, 2008

Fun Pictures

Two of my sisters and I got a little crazy with the camera a week or two ago. We were laughing so hard while doing this! And after viewing our pictures, we laughed pretty hard all over again.
All you need is a digital camera, and a few willing participants. Actually your camera doesn't have to be digital, but it's nice if it is so you can just delete the boring ones and keep the better ones. It is fun to take jumpy shots like this:
Yes, I know we are easily entertained! I love my camera!
You don't have to be drunk for this to be funny--it's just good clean fun! Go on and try it! I promise you will laugh! We laughed until we cried!:) (I am in the black shirt)

11 comments:

Debra said...

Oh that looks like SOOOO much fun!!! I have 4 sisters (they are not LDS, I am a convert)and we are so different from each other that we do not even talk to one another. YOU ARE BLESSED! I am trying to raise my kids to be how you and your sisters are!!

So you have me interested.... what is the surgery you had on your eyes? I have worn glasses for 30 yrs now. I would love to wake up and just SEE things.

Claremont First Ward said...

This looks like So. much. Fun. :)

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I kept looking for the trampoline...

You're just cool.

Jocasta said...

That does look like fun. I'm impressed at how you can all jump especially holding babies - I doubt I could get that high!

Jaime said...

Nope! No trampoline! We ARE just that cool!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Great pictures! Looks FUN! :)

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Those are so funny! Looks like fun, too!

Tonya Staab said...

ha ha ha, I love it. How fun. I really need some fun, non staged shots.

Are You Serious! said...

♡ I just wanted to let you know that I changed my URL it's now www.areyouseriousthisislife.blogspot.com

Someone already took my old url...

Connie said...

That's AWeSOME!!! Sisters are great aren't they???

Crazymamaof6 said...

very fun pictures!you girls have some mad skills!

I'm so glad you came out, and commented. don't you feel better? i totally do!
looks like i have tons of the same blog friends as you. very cool! i love your oldest sons name. very cute. we have a "p" name theme for our boys. and i haven't heard that one before.so you are very cool.