Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Encouragement

Matt and I have been playing on a coed soccer team the past few months. My kids don't get to come to very many of the games, because they are usually too late. They have come to a few, though. When they do get to come, I am yelled at every few minutes, "Mom!" (wave). Once while I was sitting out, Joshua came over by me and said, "Mom. You're losing. But you're still really good, and I still love you." My favorite, though, is when he gives me a thumbs up and winks at me. I get this a lot lately at soccer and at home. It cracks me up. And I love it.


Jaime Sig

10 comments:

Cecily R said...

How could you not just grin like a dork all over yourself when he pulls that stuff??? I LOVE that!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That is so cute! :)

Laurie said...

How cute, I love when kids say and do back to their parents that we do to them.

I still love that bald head. Will you be blogging about it?

Stephanie said...

Too cute for words, Jaime!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I'm totally jealous! Co-ed ANY sport with my husband would be awesome!

We played volleyball outside the YMCA last week for FHE with a couple other families.. but my hubby came late as he was at little league with one of the kids! Arghhh.

I love the thumbs up.. even if you are 'losin' it!'

* TONYA * said...

You play soccer. You go girl.

Joshua is just too adorable. Way to be supportive ha ha.

Tracy said...

hysterical - love the kid winks - wonder where he got that from . . .

Casey's trio said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

girlytwins said...

That is precious!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Oh, I love that! How sweet!