Monday, April 14, 2008

Long Lost Brothers??

Over the years, I have had quite a few people tell me that my husband looks like actor Jim Caviezel. I thought it might be fun to do a little picture comparison. Jim is on the left, Matt on the right. What do you think? I set up a poll in my right column.


Photobucket">Photobucket" border="0" alt="" />
Photobucket"Photobucket>" border="0" alt="" />
">" border="0" alt="" />
">" border="0" alt="" />
Photobucket"Photobucket>" border="0" alt="" />
">" border="0" alt="" />
">" border="0" alt="" />
">" border="0" alt="" />

6 comments:

Heiner Family Blog said...

Oh my gosh, they could really be brothers!! That's an amazing resemblance!

angie said...

DEFINITELY! One of the closest resemblances I've ever seen.

Yes, my name is Arizona said...

I see the resemblance!

Connie said...

Very similar!! Mine looks like Jean-Claude Van Dam on a good day, and Kramer from Seinfeld on a bad one...

Are You Serious! said...

♥ They do look very similar!

Thanks for coming by my blog! :)

TUTU Monkey said...

they do look like eachtother....I enjoyed your blog....:)